Friday, February 01, 2008

Moneymoneymoneymoney--Money!


Well, I got a second job. For the next 12 weeks I am a part-time ESL instructor. I'll have a class of 6-9 adults, semi-fluent. I have experience ESL tutoring 1-on-1, but this will be my first time with a class. The schedule isn't very good, or the pay, for that matter. But I think this will help me decide if ESL teaching might be something I want to continue in the future.


You know how that is? You sometimes daydream that you would like to be that person stomping on grapes in that big wooden tub at the vineyard in California. Well, you can spend your life wondering, or you can stomp around on some grapes you throw in a kiddie pool in the back yard and see if you like it. Maybe that was a stupid example. But you get me.

1 comment:

Mariuca said...

Cool beans! Let me know if you have any Romanian students in your class (I can teach you couple of words so you can impress them!)
And I think your grapes example is awesome!