Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm alive!


Here I am, a month later.


I have not knit a stitch this whole time--I'm really trying to get my wrist back to 100%. Unfortunately, this does mean that Amy's scarf isn't finished. It's more than 1/2 way there--should I post a picture? Usually in exchanges you don't post any pictures until the receipient gets the item (so it's a surprise), but Amy is understandably anxious.


I have gone to my SnB a few times--so strange to just sit there and watch others. I occured to me recently that our SnB is more than a year old! Yay us for keeping it going!


I'm really enjoying work--lots of projects to keep me busy, lots of variety in the day, nice people.


Let's see, what else... The bathroom still isn't done (*sheepish grin*). John is visiting his family here in Malden, so we've been kickin' it.


I've decided upon a day theme--Malden Mondays. It's so obvious. I'll post on something about Malden; could be something I like, something I hate, a person, anything. Look for it next week!

2 comments:

Mini said...

welcome back! wrist problems plague every knitter--- a few tips that I have learned: 1) relax. Seriously, it's only knitting... loosen your grip! yarn should flow through your fingers freely. 2) know when to stop (you did this already) and 3) work on two projects with different needle sizes-- alternating them can reduce rep.stress.

I pipet all day, type, and knit--- my wrists would be useless if someone hadn't given me the same advice!

Traci said...

Maybe Malden Tuesdays...