Sunday, March 01, 2009

This is what the internet is for, right?



Patrick just got his latest email update from TripAdvisor--a listing of the dirtiest hotels of 2009. We had a good laugh, but then I'm thinking, "Why this?" I don't think they've done this report in the past, so something about the current climate made someone think this was a good idea. Could it be that no one is going on vacation anymore, but the site still needs traffic? Nothing like a little dirt to get people clicking a link.

I just got a pre-recorded message over the phone declaring a snow emergency starting at 8pm tonight. Someone please tell me this is the last of the snow!

2 comments:

ccr in MA said...

Oh, do I ever hope this is the last of the snow! Ten to fourteen inches, argh.

As for the hotels, uck. I don't know if you ever watch the TV show Monk, but if so, did you ever see the one of him in a hotel?

Stacey said...

I've never watched the show, but know what it's about. I can only imagine him in a hotel--even I do a once-around!