Friday, February 10, 2012

Catching Up

Hi All!

So, I dropped off for awhile there. Here's some catching up:

I found a group of moms and babies to hang out with! We try to meet up once a week, taking turns hosting at our houses. It is so nice to talk about poop and sleep schedules without having to worry if you're boring someone ;-)

We did, in fact, run the 5K in October. I walked just a little bit, so I'm proud of that. But then I stopped running all together. I guess without a race for a goal I lost motivation (it also got colder here). I hope to start up again soon so I can be ready for the Spring races. Right now my friend CCR is laid off (boo!), so we're taking advantage of the fact that we're both home during the day and going walking a few times a week.

Simon is huge! He'll be 8 months old on Monday, but he's wearing 18-month clothes. He's in the 100th percentile for weight and 98th for height. When we compare his weight history to Patrick's (his mom gave us Patrick's baby book), he's bigger than Patrick at every point!

More soon!

3 comments:

Jim said...

So Microsoft office 2007 if Yahoo Files grew to be obtainable in '07, people working away at Microsoft's Office environment blog needs to have chuckled on their own foolish. Specially the word processor chip, the bare-bones outgrowth associated Office 2007 downlaod with Google's earlier buying Writely and starkly underfeatured in contrast to Master of science Expression. Actually, Google was not possibly all around getting the particular Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 trailblazer with organised office environment productivity apps. It absolutely was merely adhering to inside footsteps involving AdventNet's Zoho, Silveroffice's Goffice, ThinkFree, Sun's OpenOffice, in addition to Natium's Flysuite.

rodent control sydney said...

There is perceptibly a bundle to know about this. I believe you made various good points in features also.

---------------------
spiders control sydney | pest control sydney | sydney pest control

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.