Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Post

Patrick has challenged me to write a new post. I spend so much time on Google Reader, catching up on more prolific bloggers, which of course he thinks is a waste of time. I mean, I'm not saving the world or anything while reading about someone's pancake project, but he spends his time following the NFL draft, and I spend my time reading feminist analysis of pop culture. Whatever.

So, after a year of trying, I finally got a job! It's an Administrative Coordinator position in the Pediatrics Department of a local hospital. My boss and supervisor, with whom I interviewed, seem really cool, and there's a real social justice angle to the department, which I think I'll like a lot. I start in mid-January, so I still have some time to set up the DVR to tape Oprah.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job!

ccr in MA said...

That's so excellent! Congratulations.

Maybe your knitting mojo will come back, too. :)

Mariuca said...

Congrats! call me and I will show you around the campus... not that there is that much to show! I can't wait to have lunch together!